Make a Tribute Gift
Make a Tribute Gift
Your tribute gift enables ALS United Mid-Atlantic to provide critical care services for people living with ALS, promote advocacy efforts to spread awareness and fund innovative research to find a cure.
All tribute gifts include the option to send an e-card or a mailed notification to the honoree or loved one’s family members when a donation is made.
Make Your Gift Today
To mail a donation, please complete the donation form below with the tribute information and send to:
ALS United Mid-Atlantic
321 Norristown Road, Suite 260
Ambler, PA 19002
Please make checks and money orders payable to ALS United Mid-Atlantic. Please write the name of the honoree in the memo section of the check, or on a separate note mailed with the donation.
Donate By Phone
Support a Tribute Fund
Thank you for making a heartfelt gift in support of a tribute fund that benefits ALS United Mid-Atlantic. Your thoughtful gift helps to further our mission priorities and makes a meaningful difference in the lives of many affected by ALS.
If you have questions, please contact Donna Cleary, Director of Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or (215) 664-4133.
Create a Tribute Fund
Creating a tribute fund, in honor or in memory of a loved one, is also a meaningful way to celebrate a loved one, especially if you or your honoree would like to invite others to support ALS United Mid-Atlantic. As a tribute fund “Champion,” you will have the ability to share:
- why you’re honoring someone
- photos and videos that highlight your honoree
Creating a tribute page also provides you with the option to establish a unique and customizable donation link to share with family and friends to ensure they are giving to your designated organization, ALS United Mid-Atlantic. All gifts are tax-deductible, and all donors will receive a donation receipt.
Your fund can be promoted on special dates throughout the year and will serve as a lasting testament to your honoree. As the fund Champion, you will be notified of all donations to the fund. Donors may also choose to send a notification to the honoree or other designated recipient via mail or email.
For assistance, please contact Director of Development, Donna Cleary at email@example.com or 215-664-4133.
Families may create a permanent Named Fund with ALS United Mid-Atlantic. The Fund may be established with a commitment of $25,000 or more, allowing families to honor or memorialize a loved one with ALS in perpetuity in a way that is most meaningful to them.
Memorial Fund Features:
- Families determine the name of their Fund and may direct its use to support: the overall mission of our organization, ALS research, or patient and family services.
- Gift commitments to establish Memorial Funds can be paid over a one-to-five-year period.
- Funds may be established with gifts of cash or securities.
- Gifts from family members and friends can be applied to the Fund’s establishment.
- Named Funds may be established as part of one’s estate plan.
Memorial Fund Recognition:
- `Once established, Named Memorial Funds become part of our organization's permanent record and will be listed each year in the Annual Report with a description of the Fund’s purpose.
- Funds will be listed permanently on our website with a description of its purpose and a link for those who would like to make a gift.
- Each Named Fund will be included in a special recognition display in our office.
- Principal donors will receive a plaque identical to the one displayed permanently in our office to commemorate the Fund’s establishment.
Ways We Can Help:
- If desired, we can supply families with personalized materials to announce their Fund’s establishment and solicit pledge commitments from relatives and friends.
- Our automated monthly giving program provides a convenient way for supporters to pay multiple-year commitments by credit card or bank draft.